Take in London's sights on foot, by tube, red bus or black cab in the company of one of our friendly and knowledgeable walking guides. A guided walking tour of London by foot, red bus, tube (the 'Underground' metro) or black cab allows you to see the city how Londoners do! Our favourite themes include:
- London 101 - The essentials of any trip to London! Includes the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye.
- Museums and Galleries - Visit treasures at the Tate Britain, Tate Modern, V & A, National Gallery and the British Museum.
- Pomp and Pageantry - Listen to the Royal experts relay their stories while visitng Buckingham Palace, the Changing of the Guard and the Royal Mews.
- London by the book - From Shakespeare and Dickens to Harry Potter and James Bond. Explore the sights associated with your favourite authors.
- Jack the Ripper and the Dark Side of London - Murder, treason and plague. Follow the steps of the infamous London serial killer and re-trace the steps of ghostly monks and grey ladies.
|Half Day (morning or afternoon up to 4 hours)||£288 plus transportation costs|
|Full Day (7–8 hours)||£396 plus transportation costs|
Entrance fees, transportation costs, meals and refreshments not included.